Saturday, September 11, 2010

#10 Two Face was a villian

I have no time for inconsistent people. Be consistently nice or be consistently mean. Don't sea-saw from one to the other. I especially like it when you have conversations with people, then next time you see them, they just ignore you or give the ol' raise of the eye-brow, as if it were too much of an effort to push the words 'Hi, how are you?' out their mouth. Although sometimes a 'Hi' and the 'turn of the back' is worse. It does tickle me sometimes when I see how highly people's perceptions of themselves are. But such is life though, and I know it is inevitable we will come across such awful personalities, but it doesn't take away the fact that it grates me every time I come across one. Also, it is ok to put the word 'and' after a comma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment