Sunday, June 12, 2011

#44 Flatlining

Day off today, and I have no energy to do anything. The curtains are open though, and I have gone outside. I guess that is progress. Nearly had a break down yesterday morning, it's difficult getting back to normalcy.

This is a bit of a nothing post, but I thought if I'm not talking much (unless it's about work), writing is a good replacement. Even when I do talk I sound like an idiot. My sentences aren't coming out properly. The lack of sleep doesn't help, I can't seem to get to sleep before 1am, last night it was 2.30am.

There was an old lady waiting at a pedestrian crossing yesterday, I didn't stop for her, I couldn't.

I know everyones reaction to death is different. This one for me... well, I'm not sure what's going on.

I am a Richter Scale, that's currently flatlining.

No comments:

Post a Comment