Monday, February 21, 2011

#39 Shame

I have a confession... I joined Twitter


If we were to have this conversation in person, it would go something like this...


Me: "I have something I need to tell you."
You: "What?"
Me: "You can't mock me for this ok?"
You: "I won't."
Me: (Spoken really really fast) "I joined Twitter the other day so I can get updates on a celebrity!!!"

But seriously, who does that? Am I a freak? I have to be honest, I get excited when I get notifications of a new tweet. I never thought I would join Twitter, it's so strange to see updates of people who are so far removed from you. 

I know I know, I've degraded myself as a person, I've stooped a new low, I've shamed myself and my family. I've lost all respect from my peers, I've probably been crossed off my father's will... wait... I think there's a new tweet... brb

4 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed to say that I also have a twitter account. It is embarrassing but I can't stop tweeting, or twitting, or whatever it's called. High five! to joining the masses and giving in the the appeal. At least I know I'm not alone in my shame.

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problems not tweeting, it's stalking!
    Haha well I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's OK - I did it too - But being the person I am, I always say 50 words where 10 will do, so it's really hard to tweet on soo few words.

    Perhaps I'll learn to speak less lol

    ReplyDelete