Sunday, November 7, 2010

#21 Post dream

I had a really vivid dream last night. I was at my parent's house in Christchurch and the family and three men were having a meeting on the back lawn. It felt so real and the situation is so far away from anything I have been thinking about recently. After the conclusion of the meeting I walked into the house to my old bedroom where my mum was sitting, I started telling her what happened and broke down, then she started crying. When I woke up I was so angry about what happened, but then I realised I was in bed. The dream has been with me all day.


It's funny, because I have been waiting for a subject to write about for awhile (not for this blog but for a short story). I'm not particularly airy fairy about dreams, especially mine, recently mine have been about work. But this dream was just so vivid, I could 'see' everything, hear everything, feel the tears and see my mum's reaction - and the fact that I haven't forgotten the dream makes me wonder... also it was really nice to see my parents again.


Anyway, I am excited. I am going to write. I have a plot and I think it's going to be a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment